You focus on your treatment. We’ll take care of the rest.
Going through cancer treatment is one of life’s greatest challenges. At the Maryland Proton Treatment Center (MPTC), we are here to make that journey easier. Our concierge team is available to handle the details surrounding your therapy, so you can focus on what matters: getting better. Concierge services are available free of charge to patients and their families.
How we can help
MPTC’s concierge services team will help you make all necessary arrangements before your treatment. During treatment, we’ll be by your side from the moment you arrive. We’ll keep the lines of communication open with your primary care physician and oncology team. Once your treatment is finished, we’ll ensure a smooth transition back home.
Our concierge team can help in a number of ways:
- A dedicated concierge team member, there for you
- Accelerated appointment scheduling
- Pre-coordination of all appointments
- A team member waiting at the door to escort you to your appointment
- Free valet parking
- Prescription coordination
- Follow-up appointment scheduling
- Ongoing communication with primary care physician and referring physician
Services for long-distance or international patients
Because patients come to MPTC from across the country, and across the world, our concierge team offers a suite of additional services* for out-of-town and international patients, including:
- Escort and navigation assistance, beginning at the airport
- Lodging recommendations
- Grocery, pharmacy, and cellphone services
- Currency exchange information, locations, and directions
- Translator services
- Local information, including area attractions, places of worship, and post office locations
*Please note: some services have associated costs.
For more information about MPTC’s concierge services, please call 410-369-5240.