The Maryland Proton Treatment Center (MPTC) is dedicated to providing excellence in patient care, and we want to hear from you. To contact MPTC, please fill out the contact form, and a member of our team will respond in no more than one business day. Alternatively, you may call or email us directly using the information below.
Address: 850 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Main telephone: 410-369-5200
For more information or to request a consultation, please call 410-369-5200.
To learn more about our concierge services, please call 410-369-5240.
To take a virtual tour, click on the video below.
Please complete our contact form if you are interested in the following:
- Referring a patient to MPTC
- Having a Physician Liaison organize a presentation at your office
- Scheduling a tour of the facility
- You may also call us directly at 410-369-5227
- Having an MPTC physician present in an upcoming CME
- Receiving a list of MPTC clinical trials that are accepting patients
- You may also call us directly at 410-369-5353
For media inquiries, please contact Allison Shafer at 410-369-5227.
For investor inquiries, please email our investor relations department at email@example.com.
To access the investor portal please click here. If you are a current investor and would like to receive access to the investor portal, please send your name, holding entity, mailing address, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Investor Portal Access”.
MPTC complies with all HIPAA regulations in order to safeguard patient privacy.
Questions regarding this website should be directed to email@example.com.
Web Comment Policy
Comments to the Maryland Proton Treatment Center sponsored sites, such as its website, online feedback form, or social media sites- including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, are welcome and encouraged. To promote respectful discussion within this forum, we require that you be courteous and productive and avoid comments that are profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or inaccurate.
For the privacy of users and their families, please be advised that all postings to MPTC-sponsored sites will be publicly available on the Internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. Please consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the Internet.
By posting a comment or other material to MPTC-sponsored sites as outlined above, users give MPTC the irrevocable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, which includes using your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including but not limited to: displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from, and publishing your submission. MPTC reserves the right to review all comments before they are posted, and to edit them to preserve readability for other users.
MPTC further reserves the right to reject or remove comments for any reason, including but not limited to our belief that the comments violate this Comment Policy, to determine in its sole discretion which submissions meet its qualifications for posting, and to remove comments for any reason, including but not limited to our belief that the comments violate these Terms and Conditions. Any submissions that fail to follow these Terms and Conditions in any way or are otherwise irrelevant will not be posted. Due to the sheer volume or appropriateness, MPTC will not respond to every posting, especially those that address individual medical issues.
We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our judgment to address issues that may arise and changes in our operations or the law.
In posting material on MPTC-sponsored sites, you agree not to:
- Post material that MPTC determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, inaccurate, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post phone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment — you cannot assume the good intentions of everyone who reads them.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of MPTC or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
MPTC reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Ban future posts from people who repeatedly violate our Terms and Conditions. We may affect such bans by refusing posts from specific email addresses or IP addresses, or through other means as necessary.
- Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate these Terms and Conditions.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Maryland Proton Treatment Center, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material user has posted on the MPTC-sponsored sites.
By posting a comment or material of any kind on a MPTC-sponsored site, the user hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions set forth above.