Can Proton Therapy Treat My Cancer?
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancerous or non-cancerous tumor, proton therapy may be an option.
How proton therapy is different
Proton therapy is a noninvasive, targeted form of radiation therapy that can effectively treat many types of tumors, even those considered inoperable or too difficult to treat with traditional radiation therapy. Proton therapy’s precision enables our experts to deliver a maximum radiation dose that stops precisely at the tumor site with an accuracy of less than a half-millimeter, sparing much of the surrounding healthy tissue.
Our physicians will work with you and your care team to create a treatment plan that’s right for you. Request a consultation below to learn if proton therapy might benefit you.
To learn more about the benefits of proton therapy, watch this short video below
Tumors we treat with proton therapy
Click here or the image below to download our clinical benefits fact sheet.
We’re able to treat many complex conditions:
- Brain tumors, including craniopharyngiomas, low-grade, high-grade and recurrent gliomas, meningiomas and pituitary adenomas
- Tumors of the base of skull
- Breast cancer
- Gastrointestinal tract tumors, including esophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver, rectal and anal canal tumors
- Gynecologic tumors
- Head and neck tumors, including throat cancer, thyroid cancer and oral cancers, among others
- Lung tumors, including non-small cell and small cell cancers, malignant mesothelioma and thymomas
- Prostate tumors
- Pediatric cancers
- Spine tumors
- Lymphomas, including Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s disease
- Recurrent cancers